While flying, you may want to take your laptop, a few books, or even some paperwork to work on while flying. Instead of carrying around a typical backpack, or a plastic bag (I’ve seen people do this), why not consider getting a stylish messenger bag that will cost you no less than $50?
Why should I get a messenger bag?
The first reason is for style. Instead of having people laughing, and pointing fingers at you while you stroll on with your 15 year old bag, or nothing at all, these are comfortable, they can be thrown over your shoulder, and you can store a lot of items in there. Why pay for your bags at check-in, when you can bring one on the plane for free?
Here are the top 8 messenger bags for men…
- Rick Steves Veloce Bag: Stylish, carries a lot, and has fantastic reviews. Comes in a few different colors.
- Kipling Madhouse Expandable Bag: Comes in 5 different colors, and styles. Simple, yet carries a ton.
- Dakine Messenger Bag LG: Stylish bag with unique styles. Simple.
- GreenSmart Act2 Green Smart: Fits a 15.4″ wide laptop, padded compartment, with carry handle.
- Sherpani Flora Major Yoga Bag: Nylon, has water bottle pockets, wet pocket for gym clothes, as well as a shoulder strap.
- Briggs & Riley Verb: Unique bag with front flap, side padded pockets, as well as zippered pockets that are great for magazines.
- Briggs & Riley Verb Grow: Nylon lining, divider inside bag for quick access, as well as a main compartment extension.
- Manhattan Portage Medium Europa Bag: Expands to twice it’s size, high quality nylon construction.
Obviously, there are a lot more than these, but these messenger bags for men fared for the best, when it came down to the best bags online. Take a look at the few that I recommended, and see if any fit your needs.