2010 is over, now comes 2011. For technological geeks or those who just are in to high end gadgets, you succumbed to different gadgets last year; now, try to look out for these new gadgets for 2011. They are not only cool but very usable also. Here are a few of those 2011 gadgets to look out for.
- Global Bag Tag: This is a metal bag tag with a serial number and a PIN code. Simply register your tag and all your luggage will be linked to your account and your address. Global tag works anywhere; in planes, buses, trains and others. You can even add your itinerary so if ever lost, your bag can catch up to you.
- Sony Noise-Canceling Headphones: This is a very effective piece of work. Just pop this thing on and you will not hear any noise from rowdy children to buzzing airplane engine.
- Reef Stash Sandal: More than just a comfortable flip flop, it also has a secret compartment built in the heel of the sandals. Here you can hide extra money, your credit card, your hotel keycard and other stuff. These sandals are on high demand so better hurry in buying one or check its availability online. These sandals are also stylish and durable.
- The PowerMonkey Travel Charger: This is the most versatile , lightest charger in the market today. This versatile charger can charge anything, from Blackberries to Nokias to iPods to Digital Cameras. The kit includes 1 powermonkey classic unit, 1 universal mains charger inc. interchangeable heads for UK, Europe, Australia and US.
- Teknet Mini Digital Luggage Scale: This scale can save you a small fortune because of this gizmo. After you have packed your luggage scale it and you will see if you’re carrying an overweight luggage. You won’t have to pay for those extra kilos.
If you’re a traveler then you should have these stuff. These are custom made for the comfort of your travels. As time goes on, you’re going to find that gadgets are going to change. What you’re going to want to do is check out a few of the ones above to see if it fits your needs as a traveler!