Getting ready for vacation always seems to be hetic. You’re always worried you’re forgetting something, if you have enough clothes, too many clothes, it’s always something. You go on vacation to get away and relax, so make sure that’s what you’re doing when you get there. Consider a few of these tips and make your vacation run a lot smoother!
- Save all your documents. If you have airline tickets planned, hotel nights, or theme park tickets make sure you save and print the document confirmation. The last thing you need is to your destination and have them say “you aren’t on the list.” Save yourself from the hassle and have a back up.
- Carry all your important items with a carry on bag. It’s happened to almost all of us at some point. The airport looses the luggage. Play it safe and pack a bag of must haves when on vacation. This is especially good for medications! Carry this bag with you on the plane and avoid having it get lost.
- Tell people where and when you’re going. Play it safe and always tell someone when you’re leaving and where you’re going. Especially if your taking a plane to your trip. There is nothing worse than when something bad happens and know one knows where you are or how to help you.
- Check your airline’s restrictions. Find a list of items that you are allowed to take on the plane and items you’re not allowed to take. Nothing is more frustrating that getting your personal belongings confiscated.
- Wear comfortable clothes. When you have a long plane ride theres nothing more frustrating than clothes that aren’t comfortable. We often tend to dress nice because we are visiting people we haven’t seen in a long time. Although that is a nice idea you might be paying for it later when you can’t get comfortable.
- Get the best deal. Find the top websites when booking your flights or hotels. Check out a few websites to find the best deal.
Follow these tips and have a more enjoyable vacation. Avoid having a big story to tell when you get to your destination. We all have had those trips so play it safe and consider these tips!