A straight ahead Iceland Journey Information for these in search of data to plan a Iceland trip and discover the most effective issues to do in Iceland. Together with the most effective of the Ring Street and Golden Circle.
I teamed up with buddy and fellow journey YouTuber, Steve Hänisch, of back-packer.org, to set out on a 12-day Iceland trip journey across the ring street! Right here is his Iceland Journey Information:
Go subscribe to Steve’s superior journey channel: https://www.youtube.com/BackPackerOrg
☆ MORE INFO FROM THIS ICELAND TRAVEL VIDEO ☆
Iceland Journey Companions:
– Iceland Automobile Rental – https://sadcars.com/
– homeaway.com (see beneath)
WHERE WE STAYED in Iceland (with HomeAway):
1. Arnarstapi Cottages – http://bit.ly/Arnarstapi-Cottages
2. Akureyi Nollur Farm – http://bit.ly/Nollur-Farm
3. East Iceland Cottage – http://bit.ly/Iceland-Cottage
4. Southern Iceland Cottage – http://bit.ly/South-Iceland-Cottage
5. Reykjavik Bachelor Pad – http://bit.ly/Reykjavik-Condominium
My favourite THINGS TO DO in Iceland::
► Reykjavik & Golden Circle
Iceland’s capital metropolis and residential to 122,000 individuals. Reykjavik is the most important metropolis in Iceland and most traveler’s leaping off level for the Ring Street and Golden Circle.
The Golden Circle is a well-liked vacationer driving route in southern Iceland, which covers about 300 kilometers looping from Reykjavík into the southern uplands of Iceland and again. There are a lot of Golden Circle excursions, however I’d advocate doing this with a rental automobile. Featured sights embody Geysir, Blue Lagoon and Gullfoss waterfall.
One in all my favourite issues to do in Iceland on this area is the Reykjadalur Scorching Springs – A lovely and distinctive geothermal river close to the city of Hveragerði. It takes about one hour to hike as much as the recent springs, so be ready.
► Central Highlands
► Northern Iceland
Eyjafjörður Fjord – The most effective locations in Iceland to see the Northern Lights. Northern Iceland has little or no mild air pollution, so monitoring the Northern Lights over the Fjords is a good concept.
Ásbyrgi Canyon – This large canyon was fashioned approach again after the ice age as melting glacier floods ripped large divots into the earth and left this lovely valley and rock partitions in its path.
Northern Lights – In an effort to have the most effective likelihood of seeing the Northern Lights in Iceland, try this web site we used to trace the cloud protection and aurora exercise.
Dettifoss Waterfall – Mentioned to be Europe’s strongest waterfall, and we’re getting a singular perspective – by moonlight.
► Western Iceland & Snæfellsnes Peninsula
Godafoss Waterfall – An expansive horseshoe-shaped cascade that’s in all probability my favourite waterfall of your complete journey.
► Jap Iceland
Hverir or Namafjall geothermal area – Positioned in northeastern Iceland across the geothermal area of Lake Mývatn – an unlimited space of sizzling springs, sulfur crystals, and boiling mud pots.
► Southern Iceland
Seljalandsfoss – A well-liked waterfall in South Iceland, and the one waterfall (that I do know of) in Iceland which you can stroll behind.
Skogafoss – Large curtain waterfall with a drop of 60 meters and a width of 25 meters, additionally in Southern Iceland.
Reynisfjara – Unimaginable black sand seashore close to Vik with basalt sea stacks to 1 aspect and rock formations jetting out of the ocean. Get right here early to actually recognize it.
SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/TravelDeeper
+ INSTAGRAM ►https://www.instagram.com/tourist2townie
+ FACEBOOK ► https://www.fb.com/tourist2townie
+ TWITTER ► https://twitter.com/tourist2townie
+ SNAPCHAT ►@GarethChat
+ WEB ► http://www.tourist2townie.com
MY TRAVEL VLOGGING GEAR:
– MacBook Professional 15” → http://amzn.to/2g9K6j3
– LaCie Rugged Exterior Onerous Drive → http://amzn.to/2fkojHR
– Sony a7ii → http://amzn.to/2gCeBDj
– Sony a7ii 24-70 Lens → http://amzn.to/2fhWexs
– DJI Phantom 4 Drone → http://amzn.to/2g9ALI4
– GoPro Hero 4 → http://amzn.to/2gvfJYI
– KNEKT Underwater Dome → http://amzn.to/2gez11u
– Rode Shotgun Mic → http://amzn.to/2gvg5yg
– Manfrotto 60” Compact Motion Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gducpn
– Joby Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gdo6FA
– Zoom H2n Helpful Recorder → http://amzn.to/2gdmKuE
– Backup Batteries for Sony A7ii → http://amzn.to/2fhYchl
– Backup Batteries for Sony RX100iv → http://amzn.to/2gvbqfO
P.S. Did you subscribe? If that’s the case, did you click on on the notifications bell to obtain updates after I launch a brand new video? If that’s the case, thanks!